- FMC license application services
- Indirect Air Carrier (IAC) certificate application services
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR) Training
- Compliance program development and implementation
- Understanding export licenses and denied party screening
- Lunch and learn series
Regulations governing freight forwarders continue to grow more complex, as do the penalties for errors. Mullins understands the demands placed on freight forwarders by the FMC, TSA and government entities who regulate the admissibility of import and export cargo.
From creation of an export compliance program to protect you and your clients to counseling on license applications for your business or your clients’ cargo, Mullins is your source to provide consultative services for your forwarding business.