- Function-specific 19 CFR training
- Broker Self Assessments
- Compliance program development and implementation
- Other Government Agency education
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule classification assistance
- C-TPAT Certification Assistance
- Protest and binding ruling preparation
- Lunch and learn series
Customs brokers have a responsibility to keep cargo moving through the supply chain by insuring that security filings, entries and admissibility declarations to participating government agencies are done correctly, timely and at a competitive price.
Mullins International Solutions is the resource to provide services in support of the Customs clearance process including mock audits, compliance and C-TPAT, function specific training and writing intense tasks such as binding rulings and manuals. Ask us how our strengths compliment yours to grow your business and keep your employees focused.