We are heating up our educational Lunch and Learn Series for the summer with a $100.00 discount for any L&L booked in July, August or September!
We have a variety of topics that are already prepared and ready to deliver. If you don’t see one that is of interest to you or your company, we are happy to tailor one to meet your specific needs.
Companies should schedule 1.5 hours for our Lunch and Learn series.
YOU CHOOSE THE TOPIC AND PROVIDE THE MEAL – WE PREPARE THE MATERIAL.
Import Lunch and Learn Topics:
Food & Drug – Overview
- Two Agencies – One Mission
- Product code vs Product Code HTS is also a code
- Affirmation of Compliance Reporting Quantities
USDA – Agricultural Overview
- 2 CFR’s
- Agencies in USDA
- USDA is involved in more than you think APHIS
Free Trade Agreements – do not always mean free
- Preferential Trade Legislation Programs
- Special Trade Programs
- HTS Chapters 98 & 99
- MPF / HMF – to apply or not
Importing into the United States
- Entry of Goods
- Informed Compliance Invoices
- Assessment of Duty
- Classification and Value
- Special Requirements
Broker Compliance Regulatory Review – Title 19
- Part 111
- Part 141
- Part 142
Informed Compliance Publications
- Reasonable Care Checklist
Export Lunch and Learn Topics:
Introduction to the EAR
- What is an export?
- What? Where? Who? How?
- “Red Flags”
- Commerce Control List
- Country Groups
- NCBFAA USPPI Responsibility
Export Management and Compliance
- Risk Assessment
- Compliance Training
- Export Compliance Security and Screening
- Procedures for Implementing Checks and Screenings-Addressing Vulnerabilities
- Freight Forwarder Guidance
ECCN’s and their Controls
- Review of 570 ECCN’s as of 01/07/14
AES Fatal Error Tips
- Review of 18+ “tips” from Census
The “Agencies” of Exporting – An overview
Cost is $250.00 for up to three employees, $45.00 per employee thereafter.